Download YouTube Videos on PC
YouTube is a popular video sharing website. It has millions of videos uploaded and as per the statistics of July 2015; YouTube receives over 15 billion views every month. This makes YouTube, the industry leader in its kind. It was founded in the year 2005 but soon reached the height of popularity. It functions as a subsidiary of Google after the acquisition of this video sharing site by the internet giant at the cost of $ 1.6 billion. In YouTube, you get to browse through different categories and watch videos. You can watch music videos, learn DIYs, watch documentaries and many more. But many of us might also want to get the videos available in the site on our Personal computer so that we can watch them again and again no matter if we are connected to the internet or not. YouTube has started offline video watching service for its mobile apps however; it could be a problem when you want to watch video without internet on your PC. Well there are solutions though. You can download YouTube videos on PC.
There are many easy ways to download YouTube videos so that we can watch them later. There are various websites that lets you download YouTube videos. All you need to do is paste the video URL from YouTube and follow the instructions. Moreover, there are also software available that lets you download the YouTube videos.
Here are some instructions to download YouTube videos on PC:
- Open the video on YouTube that you want to download
- Type dl just before YouTube.com in the address bar (eg. www.dlyoutube.com…)
(Hit enter and you will land on download site)
- You might get multiple options for formats and qualities of the video. Select your desired format and quality and click Download
YouTube downloader apps are other alternatives.
Download YouTube Videos on PC using Torch browser
Torch web browser has appeared being a powerful web browser with lots of features that help you save media files on your PC for future use. You can download torrent files, videos and do many more with the help of this browser. Video downloading feature enables you to download YouTube files too.
- Open the video in YouTube
- Start playing the video
- Notice a blink on video download button on the top right corner of Torch browser
- Click on the button blinking
The video starts getting downloaded automatically and you shall find your video saved in the Downloads folder or any other locations you have set in the settings.
You can download YouTube videos using a browser plug-ins too. There are many applications available too. Like mentioned above, typing dl or dlv in front of the YouTube takes you directly to the downloader site and with selection of preferred quality and format, you can easily download the video. Moreover, Freemake Video Converter and Freemake Video Downloader are also some good utilities that don’t let you only download the videos but also let you convert the videos in your desired formats.
Here is another method for downloading YouTube videos on PC. We shall use website named KeepVid for this. KeepVid.com is a website that allows you to download YouTube videos on various formats and qualities. SaveVid.com is an alternative for KeepVid as both of them work in a similar way. They are somehow identical. Keepvid provides additions feature of downloading MP3 from the video. Here are some instructions you will need to follow to download videos on PC using KeepVid.com.
- Open your web browser and type youtube.com
- Search for the video you want to play
- After you find the video, click on it so that video opens in the Youtube.com
- You will notice a different URL as the video opens. The URL is video URL and it consists YouTube video ID.
- Copy the URL from your web browsers address bar
- Just a click on the URL lets you highlight the URL. If it doesn’t highlights, click 3 times on the address and you will see the URL highlighted.
- Press Ctrl + c or simply right click and click copy.
- Open a new tab and open website keepvid.com
- You will notice a box to the left of the Download button
- Click in the box and press Ctrl + V or simply right click and click paste. You will see the copied URL pasted on the box.
- Click Download
- After sometime you will see list of formats and qualities you shall want to download the video in.
- Select the format and quality you prefer from the list. The download size varies as per the quality and format. MP4 is best recommended and go for highest quality 720p if available.
- After making selection on the format, click on the link to start the download.
- You might notice various adverts flashing around the page and sometimes various pop-ups might appear too. Just ignore them as they do not contain any download links and are the ads that appear after monetization.
- Wait till the download completes. You can see the progress on the bottom of your web browser.
- The video gets downloaded in the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- Go to the folder and open the video. You can also copy, cut the video to other locations in your PC.
Then you are ready to enjoy the video anytime without internet. You can watch videos as many times as you want. You can share them through mass storage devices too. There are more ways to download videos.
However, it is encouraged to watch the video online if possible as the videos are private properties. Downloading them is illegal and also spoils the market. The video sharing websites are well monetized and often the video owners get paid and your views could help them earn for the videos they provide you but if you download them, they make no business which lets down their efforts.
Download YouTube Videos on PC from your opera browser by installing extension: Youtube Downloader
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC without software
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC for free
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC online
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC using idm
How to Download YouTube Videos on PC step by step